Recovering from a fire can be very stressful. Paul Davis Emergency Services of Schaumburg will help you every step of the way!
Our experts will provide any and all emergency services such as board-up, tarping, water remediation, temporary heat, and electricity to reduce additional damage to your property, as well as post-cleanup and mitigation services. We are the preferred vendor of all major insurance providers and will work with your insurance adjuster to quickly set up an on-site appointment to inspect damages. Once the scope of work is agreed upon, we will begin the restoration efforts necessary to restore your premises to its pre-loss state. Our goal is to get you back in your home or business as quickly as possible!
Important steps to take after a fire
- Contact your insurance agent and/or insurance carrier
- Conduct an inventory of damaged property items. Do not throw away any damaged goods until after an inventory is made
- Try to locate valuable documents, records and personal effects
- Inform the local police department to let them know the site will be unoccupied
- Save receipts for all expenses related to fire loss, these receipts may be needed later by the insurance company
- Notify your mortgage company of the fire
- Be wary of people who drive to fire damage losses soliciting work
PAUL DAVIS EMERGENCY SERVICES OF SCHAUMBURG
There’s no time for second best!
Full service residential and commercial emergency cleanup and restoration for disasters of all sizes.