Efficient Water Damage Mitigation Near You
No matter where you live, your home or business could receive serious water damage. Your building can sustain water damages through basement flooding, sewer backups or storm damage. Let Paul Davis alleviate the financial and emotional toll that water damages can take on you and your family. The best way to reduce water damage to your home is to contact the professionals as soon as possible. Our nationwide network of water damage restoration contractors will inspect and fix the problem, no matter the amount of water damage.
What Causes Water Damage?
Every house has appliances that are needed for everyday life. But if they malfunction, they can often bring more damage than good. Whether it’s your dishwasher, washing machine, sink or toilet, any of these appliances could flood and cause major issues. When an emergency strikes, don’t hesitate to call. The water damage remediation technicians from Paul Davis will arrive as soon as possible to fix any leaks and repair water damage quickly. Here’s a few causes of water damage:
- Frozen or leaking water lines or pipes
- Overflowing toilets, bathtubs or sinks
- Sewage and septic tank lines that have backed up
- Overflowing washing machines or dishwashers
- Heavy rain or storms
- Cresting rivers or streams
Water Damage Can Be Prevented
The best way to repair water damage is to avoid it altogether. That’s why productive prevention is key to avoiding high-priced repairs and possible homeowner’s insurance claims. Consider the following to avoid water damage:
- Frequently examine your appliances for leaks.
- Avoid pouring grease down your kitchen sink. This can significantly damage and block your pipes.
- Make sure that your water pressure isn’t too high. If it is, it could cause undesirable pressure on your hoses or pipes.
- When an emergency happens, know how to turn off your water main. If a pipe bursts or leaks, you can shut off your water main immediately to prevent permanent damage.
- Keep an eye out for any unforeseen spikes in your water bill. It could indicate a leak.
- To avoid damage to your gutters and roof, clean your gutters regularly.
When it comes to preventing water damage, it’s important to be smart. Check your home regularly. If you suspect that you may have a leak or other issue on your hands, don’t wait. If it’s a small leak, then try to fix it immediately. But if it’s bigger leak or burst, call the qualified water damage technicians from Paul Davis.
The Water Mitigation Services We Provide
When an emergency happens, don’t wait. Our franchises offer 24/7 emergency services. This allows them to fix any water damages as soon as possible. Here are the water damage services that we offer:
- Water damage assessment
- Water extraction
- Drying affected areas
- Cleaning and restoring affected possessions
- Remediating mold and mildew damage
- Finding and repair the source the leak
- Reconstruction services and storm damage repair
- Assisting with filing insurance claims
Paul Davis Has Reliable Water Damage Mitigation Services
Your home can undergo serious damages from a burst or leaking pipe. Call Paul! at (800) 408-3290 if you need water damage mitigation services. When you call, we’ll connect you with an expert in your area. With 50 years of water repairs under our belt, Paul Davis knows how to handle whatever water emergency you have for us.